(please note this is a beginners guide feel free to use whichever podcast app you like:)
On iphone you can use the apple podcast app or spotify.
For the apple podcast app
1.To subscribe to a podcast, tap Subscribe on the page for that podcast. To play a podcast, tap on any episode.
2. To download an episode, tap the iCloud icon in the episode list.
3.You can manage your subscriptions and play podcast episodes in My Podcasts.
If you are a Spotify user
Find Podcasts in Search, under Browse all.
Select a podcast to view the podcast page and all available episodes.
Tap an episode to view the episode overview.
Tap PLAY to start listening.
Tap FOLLOW on the podcast page to save it to Podcasts in Your Library.
If you have spotify you can use the instructions above.
If not you can download Google Podcasts here.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the upper-left corner.
- Type in the name of the podcast you’re looking for.
- Tap on the podcast you want from the search results
- How to subscribe / unsubscribe to a podcast
- Tap on a recommended podcast from the homepage or one you’ve searched for.
- Tab the Subscribe button near the top-left.
Windows PC (If you don’t have a smartphone)
1.Download the Grover app by clicking this link and click the get button.
2.Click open in the Microsoft Store.
3.Click get in the Microsoft Store window that opened.
4.Click no thanks for creating a Microsoft account.
You should no see Grover in your start menu. open it from their.
5. Click the + Feed button.
7.Search for Rabbi Gross click on the image and click subscribe.
8.It will now appear under my podcasts.